Sunday 9 September 2012

Recipes and scarfing

 
Look at that. Is that a sexy picture, or what? That, my slim and attractive readers, is what I made for tea last night. Tomato chilli and garlic Prawn Linguine. Which I realise is just a posh way of saying spaghetti with prawns and stuff chopped up in sauce, but there you have it. And it was absolutely FANTASTIC. I am truly getting the hang of this cooking business by now.

As for meal planning - well, despite being in work around lunch time and only getting a 10 minute break, I was able to maximise my Healthy Extras and just have those until I got home. But sadly, for NO REASON WHATSOEVER, I found myself - both yesterday and today - getting a load of snacks, and just SCARFING them as soon as I got home. Crisps, wraps, birthday cake, ice creams, cheese...... nothing was safe. And I have absolutely NO idea why. I wasn't depressed, or bored, or angry, or tired. It was nothing more than a stupid f***ing blip on 2 consecutive occasions, and I am damn mad at myself right now.

If I've screwed up my 2 pound weight loss this week...... well, I won't be surprised but I'll be pretty pissed off.

Tried to claw back some health this evening by going for a nice hour-long walk in the park and getting Joel to cook a lovely Free tea - since I was out earning the bacon (for the last day of my Overtime!) - so here it is: Roast lamb heart with potatoes and carrots:



Not bad, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment