Tuesday 11 September 2012

Mags and Pins

 

Whatever else is going on with my weight, there's one thing I'm always sure of: I have a cracking set of pins.

However big my thighs may be, or however abhorrent my stomach, I can always console myself with the knowledge that I have a great pair of legs. Provided the top half is covered by an adequately long dress or skirt, the bottom halves - it has to be said - are brilliant.

And it's this that has helped me get through the fact that I ate a whole Dominoes pizza this evening.

Today was my scheduled day off. And despite waking up FULL of good intentions (and the joys of spring) for Body Magic - I ended up not leaving the sofa ALL day. To be fair, I spent it emailing Louise and Alex ALL the SW guidelines, copying recipes from Mum's magazine back-catalogue and writing shopping/meal lists. And I chose a gorgeous outfit for a work's do on Friday night - a black, white-spotted dress that tucks in at the waist and comes thigh-high - topped with a short black cardigan and bottomed with some black and white spotted high heels. Going bare-legged for the first time in a while, so kinda nevous about that - but it does look good in the bedroom mirror, so hopefully that half-stone will be noticeable! (Just to add some interest, I'm going to attempt the 1930's Hollywood look - red lipstick, red nails, black smokey eyes and false eyelashes, with straightened wavy hair).

      
 
The end result: taken on the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment