Monday 5 November 2012

London calling

LOSS: 1 POUND

Haven't got time for a long post tonight, sadly. Suffice to say that even though I'm thrilled to have clawed some back, I still wish it was the full 4 pounds I gained last week. Oh well, you win some, you lose some!

On a side note, got an early finish this week and met Joel for lunch in Waxy O'Connor's - where I got a Caesar salad and the most GORGEOUS Seafood broth!

 
Also spent a brilliant weekend in London for Alex's houseparty. It was fantastic to see her and Louise again, and SO much fun to be able to drink again.
 
                                 
Met some really nice people as well, and the city was absolutely beautiful. AND managed to indulge in a bit of Body Magic on a Boris Bike! And as scary as it was riding on a main road without a helmet, feeling the wind through my hair and my legs going again just felt absolutely amazing - even though I was totally out of breath by Hyde Park.
 Really made me want to get back into cycling again, though. Maybe when it's less rainy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment