Friday 8 July 2011

Musings

One day left to go! Sadly, 3 weeks of dieting got to me again today, meaning I bought 2 packets of crisps for lunch and after tea. French Fries and Squares, so no-one can say I went TOTALLY mad - god, even when splashing out I still go for low-fat. I guess the message has been ingrained into my brain now...... FOREVER! Oh well, if it means I hit 25 years of age as a thin woman, then so be it.

Today was pretty nondescript - walked to the Co-Op again for a chicken and bacon wrap..... they're not even that great but it gets me out of the building. Made Mum's famous "Cheesy pasta" recipe I inherited last year for tea - all Free, and one of my favourite meals EVER...... so no complaints there! Posted the recipe on the SlimmingWorld Facebook page, and saved some to eat before the wedding tomorrow, so I won't be hungry when I get there (have got to say, am finding the Facebook page very useful at the moment, am on it every night looking at recipes and other people's inspiring messages!).

Very much looking forward to tomorrow now - have stopped looking at it with trepidation and instead realised it's a fun event to look forward to. I'm fairly sure I can control myself, and Joel has promised to stand me Diet Cokes for most of the evening! Just can't wait to get those sexy dresses on and sashay into the reception!

No comments:

Post a Comment