Tuesday 5 July 2011

Menu planning

Today didn't start off too well - Day 2 of "Star weeks" is always a huge pain for me (literally as well as mentally)...... Found myself eating some of the things Joel and I picked up at M+S last night to make myself feel less bad - low fat chocolate sundae, cheesy puffs, etc..... Not proud of it, considering Saturday's approaching..... But I'll just have to be very well behaved all week. Back at work tomorrow, so having some routine should definately help. Just like when I tried to diet during my GCSEs.

Got another encouraging text from Dad, though:

"Well done darling, some slow weeks, some quick - don't matter so long as it's coming off!"

God bless him.

Today picked up though, was off work again, so went for a little shop in the village for some ingredients and ended up making an amazing (and completely FREE) 2-course meal for me and Joel.

STARTER
:

Chilli and Garlic marinated prawns on a bed of smoked salmon and babyleaf salad

MAIN:


Pasta Norma with Feta (substituted aubergines for diced chicken breast)



Overdid the chilli flakes unfortunately, so as of now, both mine and Joel's mouths are ever so slightly on fire. But still, feel very proud of those meals. I am the MASTER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment