Monday 8 April 2013

Small losses

LOSS: 1/2 POUND

Hurray! Not much to discuss tonight, really - I've tried quite hard this past week and obviously it's gained a result, however small! Every little helps, as they say.

Now I'm getting closer to my 1.5 (mile)stone, I can feel that old spark again - that feeling of WANTING to do well, wanting to slim faster and reach goals quicker..... as opposed to listlessly bobbing around the half-stone or 1-stone mark for months on end. I can't wait. I'm only a couple of pounds away - and only about 1 pound away from going down to the Stone below (16)! So this is it now - a renewed outlook. I'm gonna push myself harder, and work for a goal - ain't nobody gonna slow me down, ain't nobody gonna break-a my stride.....
Actually, that may be a song lyric. But my point is, this week is gonna be a TRYING week!

No comments:

Post a Comment