Wednesday 24 April 2013

Number-land (Part 2)

Dear Diary,

In keeping with my recent success, I decided to check back in and give an updated version of my losses:

STARTING WEIGHT: 17st 5lbs
STARTING WEIGHT IN KGS: 110.2kgs
STARTING WEIGHT IN LBS: 243lbs
STARTING BMI: 35.9

CURRENT WEIGHT: 15st 12lbs
CURRENT WEIGHT IN KGS: 100.5kgs
CURRENT WEIGHT IN LBS: 222lbs
CURRENT BMI: 32.8

WEIGHT LOST: 1st 7lbs
KILOGRAMS LOST: 10kgs
POUNDS LOST: 21
PERCENTAGE OF BODY WEIGHT LOST: 8.6%
BMI DECREASE: 3.1


So yeah, quite proud of those results! Have also definitely decided to stick with the idea of treating myself with certain weight loss milestones, as an extra incentive. Already decided on the small tattoos for the major ones, like the Stones, but have also opted to treat myself to a little bit of jewellry everytime I reach a Half-Stone. After all, there's no point getting new clothes every time, and a necklace is something pretty you can keep forever. The idea came today after a discussion Auntie Pam and I had today, about the money David left us - and how we're both going to buy a timeless pendant/bracelet etc.... to always remind us of him. So in a similar fashion, everytime I hit a half stone, I'm going to buy a cute necklace or a charm for my bracelet. Maybe fruit-themed.....?

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment