Monday 15 April 2013

Post-Apocalypse Weigh-In

GAIN: 1/2 POUND

Once again, I seem to be at that indeterminable phase of Slimming World where I listlessly bob around the same weight for weeks on end - before having either an impressive loss or unbelievable gain. Hopefully this week signals the start of the former..... That said, after the week I've just had, 1/2 a pound is WAY less than I was expecting to gain, so WOOOO!! Have that, bitches!

Something felt different at Group this week, though. Maybe it was Mum's relentless whispered encouragement, or the fact that I was properly paying attention during Image Therapy.... but I suddenly felt incredibly happy. I'd had a CATASTROPHIC week and yet still only gained a measley half a pound - and any belated fall-out from that could quickly be obliterated in the gym. I had absolutely NO social engagements this week (god, that sounds sad!) and more importantly - Payday on Thursday meant a nice big fat healthy Big Shop, all the better to pack my trolley with fruit and veg again!

Had my usual Skype/FaceTime with Louise tonight (Alex absent due to Manchester visit) - who managed to make me feel considerably better and positive. Can't wait for her to get the package * I sent back with Alex - the one I mentioned a few entries ago, which I was supposed to post, but ended up sending via personal courier instead! Fingers crossed the girls both find them useful......

xxxxx

* For those who don't know, the packages contained a Slimming World book each (containing the complete rules, guidelines and Syn-tables), a Food Diary, a personal letter, and a certificate (2 stone for L, Club 10 for A)

No comments:

Post a Comment