Thursday 30 June 2011

Public opinion

Two fantastic things happened today:

1) Joel has decided to join me! Not at group or anything, but just being careful what he eats, and asking how many Syns are in certain things, etc... He's being very supportive, and always has a congratulatory hug when I come back from group, weighing less! And he's taken to stroking my tummy (like he always does when we hug) but now he just goes; "Where's it gone? It's disappearing!" Bless him. But he's decided to lose some weight too - and seems to enjoy all the Free teas I make. So good news there!


PS: This is Joel:

 


2) Two colleagues came back to work from Glastonbury today. Halfway through the day, I was wandering back from the photocopier, when I noticed one of them, Swin (who sits opposite) staring at me. When I asked what was wrong, he asked; "Have you lost weight?" YES!!! Felt very chuffed with myself - didn't even think it was noticeable - and surely 5.5 pounds isn't that much? Anyway, he said it was mostly around the "hips and face" - can't see any change at ALL, myself, but then again, I see myself every day. Still, very very pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment