Wednesday 22 June 2011

Tiny mistakes.....

Had a slight slip-up today. Joel texted me asking if I wanted to meet at McDonald's on our lunch break (an old tradition) so I said yes, planning to take my pre-made chicken salad with me. But I cracked. Not totally, didn't get a burger, even though I was dying to - I've not had one in ages. I got a chicken and bacon wrap - and kidded myself into thinking it was healthy. I hate slipping up - but sometimes sticking to healthiness so rigidly is incredibly boring. Think I need to shake things up - or plan different things to eat. I don't know. I miss desserts.

I'll be damned if I'm losing my glass of Rose' with "The Apprentice," though. 6 Syns it may be, but that's one weekly pleasure I refuse to give up. On a side note, I want Jim or Tom to win - Jim because he's got that sexy Irish accent and knows how to turn on the charm - or Tom who is adorable, polite, has AMAZING glasses, and looks like David Tennant.....


Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment