Monday 27 June 2011

Yet another loss!

LOSS: 3 POUNDS

I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!! I've lost 3 pounds!! How has this happened??! Given yesterday's cranberry-antics, I thought I was pretty much out of the running. In fact, I was sure of it. I got on the scales, heard Joan say "3 pounds" - and my heart sank. I knew I'd eaten a lot yesterday because I felt so ill and terrible, but had no idea I'd gained THAT much. And then I saw Joan smiling, looked down at my book, and saw the number 16 where a 17 used to be..... I'd LOST 3 pounds!!! Not GAINED it!! I hadn't listened properly, worried as I was at Mum's reaction (she tends to hover when I get weighed), hence the misunderstanding.

So needless to say, I feel brilliantly happy. Mum's losing loads too, and every week she brings some food, ingredients and plenty of support for me. I'm not losing as much as her, nor as quickly - but to be fair, she runs around her shop a lot everyday - whereas my job (selling insurance) is pretty sedentry.

Image therapy this week was nothing different - found out how many Syns are in certain things and agreed to plan more meals (I usually tend to make it up as I go along - which gets very boring and samey)

Got a congratulatory text from Dad after I got home, saying "Well done kiddo, proud of you - now you motor. Jodie Kidd, watch out!!" Made me beam all over my face - although I'd much rather look like Shakira than Jodie Kidd. I don't particularly resemble any celebrities at the moment - but I'd be happy just ending up as a curvy brunette sex-bomb!

No comments:

Post a Comment