Tuesday 28 June 2011

Sweet dreams are made of this

Had an amazing daydream at work today, between calls. I was out in this classy nightclub (Lamar's) in the Northern Quarter with straight shiny hair, no glasses - and I was wearing this beautiful silky red strapless dress (one I'd seen my friend Sian out in) that ended mid-thigh - and a pair of knockout heels. I was thin, my legs went on forever - I looked stunning, and was getting positive attention from everyone (especially the men!). I was confident enough to try all these sexy dance moves I've never done before - and basically, I was an undisputed hottie.

It was the best dream I've ever had - and cheesy as it sounds, it feels like something I could actually achieve now. It'll take time, but it's do-able, I'm sure of it. Told Mum, and she's promised to buy me that exact same dress if I can lose 3 stone for my birthday (October 23rd)!

No comments:

Post a Comment