Monday 20 June 2011

First loss

LOSS: 2.5 POUNDS

Can't believe it!! I've already lost weight, and it's only been a WEEK!!! How has this HAPPENED?! Feel SO chuffed - it's not much, but it's still a start - one baby step at a time. My aim is to lose half a stone by our family friend Rebecca's wedding on the 9th of July - it's not much and it feels like a long shot, but I'm still going to try. Having all that healthy food in the fridge definately helped. Even had a fruit salad for breakfast last Friday! I'm doing exactly what I couldn't understand people did in the last entry.... and it was easier than I thought it would be. I've even started texting Mum everytime I've cooked/eaten something I'm proud of. And it clearly worked!

Louise, the head consultant, was back this week - so the meeting was slightly different. This week we did "Image therapy" which is something like an AA meeting - you go round the whole group, Louise announces how much each person has lost/gained and then they talk about what they can do this week to speed things along/stay on track, etc....

I spoke about how surprisingly easy I'd been finding it, and how pleased I am that it's not difficult, like other diets. My advice was simply to fill in the Food Diary every day - and plan meals more. So be it!

Have decided as well NOT to eat tea before I go to the meetings, but just have a yoghurt or something to keep me going. It may be cheating slightly, but..... you know, who DOESN'T brush their teeth before going to the dentist?

No comments:

Post a Comment