Saturday 13 August 2011

A new hope

Not much to report of late. Been eating the same old crap for lunch every day, and making very little effort at night. Got Sky+ today, which might be a bit tricky in the old not-sitting-in-front-of-the-telly-every-night battle - but we'll see. Shared a make-your-own 14" loaded meat pizza from Asda for tea, and we've been having chocolate every night. It's not been the best week. Not only that, I actually FEEL fatter. I always smirked a little at people who said that, because it seems like such a ridiculous notion. How do you FEEL heavier, how do you NOTICE that extra pound? Well damn, somehow it's possible. I feel HUGE this week, and not as great as I felt a few weeks ago when I'd lost 9lbs. Hmmm.....

Have agreed to go for a big walk to explore the area and local clough tomorrow - which should hopefully energise me a bit more. I'm looking forward to returning to Group in a few days as well - although kinda dreading Mum's reaction when she finds out I've put on weight this last few weeks. Grrrr...... I haven't even been drinking! That said, we've worked out a new plan from now on - on Mondays I'll get the tram back to Mum and Dad's, have a healthy Free tea, and then drive to Group with Mum.

Fully resolving from now on to work harder, and stick at the damn thing as much as I was before. Starting Monday, I'm doing EVERYTHING I can to get back to my former speedy weight-loss glory. I WILL get to a stone before the 1st of September.

Thinking about it though, I may not have stuck to my designated Healthy Extras, but I've still been eating cheese, bread, pasta..... Maybe I've unknowingly incorporated my calcium, fibre and Free foods without even knowing it. Maybe everything will be ok after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment